USS Permit (SSN-594)
1/96 SCALE USS PERMIT CLASS (SSN-594)
First launched in 1962, the SSN-594 Permit class were the world’s first modern, quiet, deep-diving fast attack submarines, integrating a hydro-dynamically shaped hull, bow mounted sonar array and advanced silencing features. Permits established the design pattern of all successive American attack submarine classes. This kit accurately duplicates the sleek lines of the original. It’s size and simplicity make it an ideal first kit for new r/c sub modelers.
- Matched upper and lower Epoxy hull halves with indexing lip.
- Cast metal fittings set with masts and scopes.
- Photo-etched MBT vents.
- Carbon fiber reinforced control surfaces with shafts molded in place.
- Molded in brass bearings on appendage shafts.
- Complete control linkage set.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with stern and thrust bearings.
- Scale metal, seven bladed propeller.
- Water tight cylinder foundations.
- Plans and detailed assembly instructions. Please note this is a large file and may not load instantly.
- Alternate online assembly instructions.
Length: 34.75 inches
Beam: 4 inches